The New Year is just around the corner and that means it is New Year’s Resolution time. As you probably know, one of the most popular New Year’s Resolutions is to lose weight; will you help your customers on their arduous journey to getting healthy? Or will you New Year’s Resolutions be focused on improving your restaurant?
Take a look at the hottest pizza trends likely to carry over to 2013:
- Gluten Free options- 1 in 133 Americans are gluten intolerant. To make sure no one feels left out, take a note from Uno pizza offers a number of gluten-free pizza options for those with celiac disease, or gluten intolerance. Uno also offers a number of natural vegetarian topping options and even a 5-grain pizza crust.
- Gourmet Pizza- Delicious ingredients never go out of style. Impress your customers and show off your refined palette. Gourmet Pizza offers specialty pizzas for the discriminating taste bud; including Spicy Delight pizza: mozzarella, hot pepper cheese, onions, tomato, green peppers and cucumbers. While adding cucumbers to the mix seems strange, it definitely perks interest; everybody likes to experiment once in a while.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Options- As you may have already discovered, vegetarians are running rampant! They’re everywhere, and that’s a good thing. This is your opportunity to show how flexible and creative your kitchen can be. Gourmet Pizza Company offers tons of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free pizzas. Check them out—these pizzas look amazing!
- Going Green- We humans are finally caring for the Earth again, and consumers love it! Restaurants like Pizza Fusion are almost completely Earth-Friendly—from ingredients to light bulbs, this pizzeria seriously cares about the environment.
- Paper Dishes- Okay, so this innovation has nothing to do with ingredients, but everything to do with customer satisfaction. There’s nothing more irritating than getting covered in pizza grease while you’re enjoying your favorite slice. Problem solved: enter paper dishes. Thank you to the innovative geniuses (supported by Red Dot Design Concepts) who created this perfect partner for pizza.
There are just a few innovations that are helping other pizzerias soar into the New Year with gusto…and a little bit of pesto. Make 2013 your best year, the year you add a new favorite to the menu or come up with an idea that changes the pizza industry forever. And don’t forget to keep customers rolling in with the little extras your they love: Magnets, Calendars and Sports Schedules. Happy New Year!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?