Who would have thought that soccer would become a big pizza sales booster? The World Cup has made it happen and chances are you are making at least a few extra sales during the excitement.
According to CBS news, social networking site Twitter is seeing record traffic every time a big goal is scored in the soccer tournament. Though Twitter normally sees about 750 tweets per second on an average day, there were a record 2,940 tweets per second after Japan scored against Cameroon.
Here are a few ways you can spice up sales during big events such as the World Cup… or anything that captures the public imagination!
- Create a special name for the event.
- Offer and promote special discounts for anyone who picks up/dines in with a soccer jersey on (or football or baseball).
- If you have in-restaurant dining, make sure the event is on your television (but be careful of copyright/public transmission laws).
- Get a “welcome” banner for outside of your establishment. Some vendors will even provide them!
- Take advantage of the extra excitement with our low-cost pizza magnet promotions from Magnets USA®!
You’re probably selling more pizzas right now and will all summer long. With our incredible limited time offer of 1000 magnets for less 10¢ each, you can afford to distribute a fridge magnet with every order. In fact, at this price… how can you afford NOT to? Get your message on their fridge or filing cabinet for less than a dime per personalized promotional pizza magnet!